We offer you a professional service
- At AG Collection Services, we understand that your reputation and relationships are of the utmost importance, and therefore each debt handover is viewed independently and worked accordingly.
- As a valued client at AG Collection Services you will have 24hr access to your reports (both current and archive). On the report you will be able to view the progress of the accounts including payment details – no software is required for this.
- Should you require a debtor to be pursued further (moved from soft collection to taking legal action) we will act on your behalf by instructing out attorney accordingly. You, the client, will control exactly what action the attorney is to take as you will be consulted with prior to each step being taken – This allows you total control of the legal costs.
- We remove the stress of tracing your debt. Gone are the days of just using the telephone directory – We now have a number of options to trace a debtor and can successfully trace someone using very limited information.
- AG Collection Services will not limit you to using just one agency and will allow you to remove your debt at any time.
- We are fully au fait with the National Credit Act and can provide support to your staff in this regard.
AG (as well as all of our collectors) is registered with the Debt Council of South Africa. We are also a registered member of ADRA (Association of Debt Recovery Agents).