AG opened its doors in 2007, specializing in medical debt collecting. Since then we have branched successfully into both the Education and Corporate sectors. We currently look after over 400 customers and our client base expands across four Provinces.
We are a team that provides a personal level of service
Our collectors are divided into teams looking after the various sectors to which we cater. As such they all well versed and practiced in their specific line of collection.
Our teams of debt consultants are experienced and as such are able to effectively handle these sometimes difficult and sensitive collections. Our collectors are able to communicate with debtors in most languages.
Our current client base includes looking after large medical facilities and smaller medical practices, colleges, training facilities as well as schools. We also have a growing number of small and large corporate companies that we service.
We have an automated system in place for large handover volumes, and a professional administration team to capture the smaller handovers. We work hard to provide all of our clients (large and small) with a similar collection experience.
We have an automated system in place for large handover volumes, and a professional administration team to capture the smaller batches.
- At AG we understand that your reputation and client relationships are of the utmost importance, and therefore each debt handover is viewed independently and handled accordingly.
- As a valued client at AG Collection Services you will have 24hr access to your reports (both current and archived). On the report you will be able to view the progress of the accounts including payment details – no software is required for this.
- Tracing service - we remove the stress of tracing your debtor. Gone are the days of using the telephone directory – We now have a number of options to trace a debtor and can successfully trace someone using very limited information.
- We utilise purpose built collection software to manage the collection process.
- AG makes use of reputable credit bureaus in order to trace your debtors.
- AG Collection Services will not limit you to using just one agency and will allow you to remove your debt at any time.
- We provide a free of charge ‘credit bureau listing’ service to our clients.
- Our management team are fully au fait with the National Credit Act and POPI regulations and can provide support to your staff in this regard.
- On a case by case basis, we will assist you in deciding whether further legal action may be a necessary (moved from soft collection to taking legal action)
- AG will act on your behalf by instructing out attorney accordingly. You, the client, will control exactly what action the attorney is to take as you will be consulted with prior to each step being taken – This allows you total control of the legal costs.